The “Voice” of Team Oklahoma – Lenapah, OK.
- Television show host for the The American and Roughstock Series (RFD-TV). PBR Tour (NBC, CBS,Versus, GAC, Fox Sports). PBR Now National TV Commercials Movies–TV
- Roles–Painted Hero, Arliss Sports Agent, HBO.
- PRCA Rodeo Announcer for the Cheyenne Frontier Days, Calgary Stampede, National Steer Roping Finals, and the Dodge National Circuit Finals
Personal: Contains a degree in Animal Science from Oklahoma State University. Competes in Steer Roping and Team Roping. Wife Jeannie and daughter Kassidy raise and train barrel horses on the McKee Ranch. They are involved in Bucking Bull, Commercial Cow and Quarter Horse Breeding Programs. Started the Cowboy Capitol Fellowship church in Lenapah.
World Champion and All-Around Cowboy – Comanche, OK
- Competes in Steer Wrestling, Tie-Down Roping, and Team Roping (Header).
- PRCA Rookie of the Year.
- Inductee in the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum Rodeo Hall of Fame.
- Qualified for National Finals Rodeo 8 times.
- All-Around Champion at Chisholm Trail Stampede.
- Will Rogers Stampede.
- Ken Lance Memorial.
- Old Fort Days, (AR).
- Strawberry Days(UT) Kansas’ Biggest Rodeo.
- World’s Oldest Rodeo (AZ).
Personal: Married to Shy-Anne Jarrett, a PRCA Barrel Racer. Raised on a dairy farm in Georgia, Ryan is only the second World Champion to have come from East of the Mississippi River.
World Champion Bareback Rider – Porum, OK.
- Qualified for the WNFR 4 times.
- Owns 2 WNFR records.
- Won the Edgewood (Iowa) Days PRCA Rodeo
- Won the Southwestern International PRCA Rodeo (El Paso, Texas)
- Won the West Texas Fair & Rodeo (Abilene, Texas)
- Won the Lynden (Wash.) PRCA Rodeo
- Co-champion at the Redding (Calif.) Rodeo
- Co-champion at the Cherokee (Iowa) Chamber PRCA Rodeo
Personal: Attended Vernon College, Vernon TX. At the ripe age of 22 years old, Justin won his first World Championship. Justin is also a talented bull rider. Holds the NFR record with an 91.5.
Steer Wrestler – Coleman, Ok.
- Qualified for the WNFR 4 times and 7 Tour Finale qualifications.
- Won the Gladewater (Texas) Round-Up Rodeo
- Wainwright (Alberta) Stampede
- The Horse Heaven Round-up (WA)
- Mo Betta Stampede (OK)
- Santa Rosa Round Up (TX)
- Co-Champion at Mesquite Championship Rodeo
- Won Tri-State Fair and Rodeo
- Clark County Fair & Rodeo (NV)
- Chisholm Trail Stampede (OK)
Personal: His wife, Bryel, is a teacher. His equine traveling partners are the well known Taco and Hombre.
Tie Down Roping – Stillwater, OK
- Qualified for the WNFR in 2010
- Won the RNCFR and has won the All-American Quarter Horse Congress Tie Down Roping,
- Isanti Firefighters Rodeo (MN)
- Bennington PRCA Rodeo (KS)
- Utah State Fair
- Sisters Oregon Rodeo
- Licking (MO)
- Justin Boots Championship (NB) sweeping the finals.
- Won 100th Salinas California Rodeo
- Dodge National Circuit Finals (ID)
- Co-Champion of the Cold Lake Stampede (Alberta).
- Won the Killdeer Mountain Round Up (ND)
- Elks Rodeo and Lorain County Fair Pro Rodeo (OH).
- Qualified for the Tour Playoff rodeos in Caldwell, ID.
Personal: Bachelor’s degree in marketing at Oklahoma State University. College National Finals Rodeo Tie Down Roping Champion
Saddle Bronc – Colony, OK
- Won the Walla Walla (Wash.) Frontier Days and the Bryan (Texas) Breakfast Lions Club PRCA Rodeo.
- Won the all-around at the YMBL Championship Rodeo (Beaumont, Texas) Dodge City (Kan.)
- Roundup Rodeo; the Atlantic City (N.J.) Boardwalk Rodeo
- Livingston (Mont.) Round-Up. Amicus Club PRCA Rodeo (Alexandria, La.)
- The Gooding (Idaho) ProRodeo
- Mesquite (Texas) Championship Rodeo
- Kitsap County Fair & Stampede, Bremerton, WA with a 89-point ride on Powder River’s Miss Congeniality.
Personal: Wife: Brittany. Four year qualifier for the College National Finals (once in Steer Wrestling, twice in Team Roping and three times in Saddle Bronc. Worked for Harry Vold Rodeo Co., Father, Clint owns a sale barn in southern Missouri.
Tie Down Roping – Henryetta, OK
- Qualified for the NFR 23 times!
- In 2005 broke Roy Cooper’s record (20) for most appearances at the NFR in Tie-Down Roping.
- DNCFR qualifier 5 times
- Won the Southern Miss Coca-Cola Classic Rodeo
- Grand National Rodeo (San Francisco)
- SandHills Stock Show & Rodeo (TX)
- California Rodeo Salinas
- Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo (S.D.)
- Cheyenne Frontier Days (WY)
- Calgary Stampede (Alberta) etc.
Personal: Married to Sherrylynn, 4 time NFR qualifying Barrel Racer. Owner of Johnson Sportline. Produces the Mike Johnson’s Richest Calf Roping and Sherrylynn’s Invitational Barrel Race. Serves as tie-down roping representative on the PRCA Contestant Executive Council.
Barrel Racing – Henryetta, OK
- Qualified for the NFR 4 times plus 6 Tour Finale qualifications and one Finale Title.
- CRRA Barrel Racing Champion
- UPRA Barrel Racing Champion.
- Oklahoma High School All-Around Champion.
- National Intercollegiate All-Around Champion.
- IPRA Pepsi Challenge Champion
- Won: Tri-State Fair and Rodeo (TX)
- N.E. Arkansas District Fair & Rodeo(AR)
- Longsford Rodeo (KS)
- Hammel Rodeo & Bull Ridin’ Bonanza(MN)
- Romona Rodeo(CA).
Personal: Contains a BS Degree, Masters, and 30+Doctoral at Southern Arkansas University. Rodeo Coach where she taught business courses.
Steer Roping – Pawhuska, OK
- Qualified for the Clem McSpadden National Steer Roping Finals 15 times.
- Prairie Circuit SR Champion, Won Coleman (TX),
- Cowboy Capitol of the World (NM)
- Wild Wild West ProRodeo (NM)
- Will Rogers Stampede (OK)
- Crooked River Round Up (OR)
- Sandhills Stock Show & Rodeo (TX)
- Cheyenne Frontier Days (WY)
Personal: Wife Ashlee, Daughters, Natalie and Kaliegh. Owns G&H Contractors
Steer Roping & Team Roping- Skiatook, OK
- Qualified for the Clem McSpadden National Steer Roping Finals 2 times.
- High Point All-Around winner Poteau Frontier Rodeo (OK),
- National Circuit Finals Steer Roping (WY)
- Butterfield Stage Days PRCA Rodeo (TX).
- Wyoming State Fair
- 101 Wild West Rodeo (OK)
- Guymon Pioneer Days (OK)
Personal: Claremore College, Southeastern Oklahoma State University – Degree in Management. Wife Sallye is a barrel racer and team roper. Son Cole and Daughter Cooweesta. The Family is of Cherokee descent.
Barrel Racing – Skiatook, OK
- 2106 INFR Champion Barrel Racer
- 2007, 08, 09, 11, 12 IPRA Southern Region Champion Barrel Racer
- 2007, 09, 11 ACRA Champion Barrel Racer
- 2015 ACRA Finals Average Winner
- 2014 AMAIRA Region 8 Champion
- 2008 WPRA Prairie Circuit Rookie of the year
- 5X INFR Finals Qualifier
- 8X IPRA Finals Qualifier
- 15X ACRA Finals Qualifier
- 5X CRRA Finals Qualifier
Personal: Married to Ralph Williams. 2 children, Cole and Cooweesta. 2 grandchildren, Ralph who is 2 years old and Marshall who is 1 month old. I would like to say that all of my accomplishments through 2016 were on my horse DGR Zann Parr Lark, aka “Colt”. 2016 and 2017 were on my horse Steaking Avalanche, aka “Herbie”.
Barrel Racing – Big Cabin, OK.
- Qualified for the NFR 3 times plus 9 Tour Finale qualifications.
- Heartland Tour High Money Earner.
- Qualified 4 yrs-College National Finals.
- NHSRA finals qualifier.
- Won Calgary Stampede
- Ft.Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- Greeley Stampede (CO)
- Cody Stampede (WY)
- Sandhills Stock Show & Rodeo(TX)
Personal: OK Panhandle State University. WPRA Board of Directors. Prairie Circuit Director. Spent 20 years as a marketing executive before pursuing barrel racing full time. Member of Cowboy Junction Ministry Team. Husband, Marty is a Team Roper, son Brodie attended Western OK State College on a rodeo scholarship and was 2013 PRCA Resistol Rookies of the Year in Steer Roping.
Breakaway Roper & Barrel Racer – Colcord, OK
- 2015 IPRA World Champion Break-Away Roper
- 2015 IPRA Horse of the year
- 3X qualifier to the IFR
- 11X qualifier to to the ACRA Finals
- 2 event qualifier to ACRA Finals this year 2017(break-away & barrels)
- Currently 6th in the IPRA world standings
Personal: Lindsey is a high school teacher in Colcord OK.
Tie Down Roping – El Reno, OK
- 3X National Junior High School Rodeo Association (NJHSRA) Qualifier
- 2014 Oklahoma High School Rodeo Association – Rookie of the Year
- 2015 Ultimate Calf Roping Champion
- 2015 Oklahoma High School Rodeo Association (OHSRA) Tie Down Champion and Top 10 in Team Roping
- 2015 National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA) Qualifier
- 2016 Oklahoma High School Rodeo Association (OHSRA) Tie Down Champion and Top 10 in Team Roping
- 2016, National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA) Qualifier, Top 20
- 2016, Top 5 in International Finals Youth Rodeo (IFYR) in Tie Down Roping
Personal: Coming from a background of rough stock and race horses, Layton decided to go in a different direction. His dad once told him, “You need to pick up a different rope besides a bull rope,” and that’s just what he did. A competitor from birth, second place was not an option. Tie Down roping is his passion, but he is pretty handy with a head and heel rope also. Plans to attend college on a rodeo scholarship.
Youth/Barrel Racing – Lexington, OK
- Best of the Best -1st in the 2nd Round, 1st in the short round, and fastest time of the week.
- OKHSRA State Champion Barrel Racer
- All American Youth, Jackson, MS – 1st in the 1st Round, ran the fastest time of the weekend.
- NBHA Dist. 05 Finals – 1st inthe 1D, fastest time of the weekend.
- American Qualifier, Starkville, MS – 3rd overall – semifinals qualification 2015.
- AQHA Level 2 World Champion Barrel Racer.
- Race for Recovery Shawnee, OK 1D Champion…. Arena record 14.724.
- $100,000 NBR tour qualifier Texarkana, TX 1D Champion and fastest time of the weekend.
- American qualifier in Oklahoma City, OK 4th overall – Semifinals qualification 2015.
- THSRA State Finals, Abilene, TX – 2nd in the 1st go, 3rd in the 2nd go, 3rd in the short go. Average Champion.
- NHSRA Champion Barrel Racer 2015
- IFYR Champion Barrel Racer 2015
- IFYR 2105 – Won all 3 rounds and the average
- IFYR 2016 – Won round 1 and 2. Only horse to win 8 straight go rounds.
- Lincoln, NE Barrel Bash Derby Side Pot Champion.
- American Semi Finals Qualifier 2014 Lincoln, NE – 8th place qualifying for the Semi Finals.
- 2014 NBHA Teen World 1D Champion.
- IFYR 2014 Barrel Racing Champion.
- NBHA District Finals – Open 1D 3rd place Youth 1D 1st place.
- NBHA OK 05 – Open 1D 2nd place and Youth 1D 1st place.
- BBR World Finals 2014 Coliseum 1D 6th place, Barn 6 1D 2nd place, fastest fifty 4th, 6th place 1D.
- Pauls Valley, OK Barrel Series 1D Buckle Champion.
- 2012 Oklahoma City, OK Summer Shootout 2D Champion
Personal: Ali is involved in the NBHA, AQHA, and the BBR organizations. Ali is featured in numerous magazines, and is on the cover if Barrel Horse News October 2014 and Rodeo News July 2016!
William H. (Bill) Pearson – CEO
With wife, Jan, maintains Pearson Ranch. The horse breeding and training, and cattle operation was also the home of BJP Youth Ranch (Therapeutic Riding and Youth Rodeos). It was recently down sized as the Pearson’s semi-retired and developed ProRodeo Team Oklahoma. Personal: East MS Comm. College –All-American, played in All- American Classic and Football Hall of Fame Inductee. New Mexico State University – Football and Rodeo Scholarships, Collegiate All-Around and Bull Riding Championships. US Taekwondo Alliance, Res. National Champion-VIP Division. Universal Group Holdings – Brazil (purchased cattle for an international cattle holding company, 23 years as an agent and regional director for Mississippi and Louisiana) Fidelity Union Life Ins. Co as Regional Director for Mississippi and Louisiana. Retired from Prudential after 17 years– was a Series 7 representative with NASDQ. 5 children, 5 grandchildren and 1 great grandson.
Janet C. Pearson
Vice President and is active in all phases of the ranch, including keeping all breeding records. The ranch was also the home of Groundmaster Products, Inc. Was Owner/Developer/CEO of the extruded polyethylene stall flooring and soil stabilization system that was sold internationally. Closed the company when the ranch was sold. Personal: Michigan State Univ., Horse Science/French. Charter Member Orchard Brooke Hunt Club, First Woman President of Michigan Quarter Horse Assn. Trained horses and youth on the quarter horse circuit for 20 years. Board of Directors of Great Lakes Quarter Horse Assn. (Michigan’s Quarter Horse Racing Assn.) and liaison to the state racing commission. Our horse Timeto Get Tuff ran 5th in the All-American Futurity, Ruidoso, NM
Professional Rodeo Clown and Entertainer – Ardmore, OK. Entertaining crowds through both freestyle bullfighting and protection bullfighting since 1999, Andy has worked some of the largest rodeos and bullridings across the country. This includes Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo, Calgary Stampede, Madison Square Gardens and California Rodeo Salinas. Andy has always known how to impress a crowd, and he is well rewarded for this by being named multiple time World Champion Bullfighter. Andy has been involved in rodeo in many different aspects including bullrider, bullfighter, and even PRCA rodeo producer. Personal: Eastern Michigan University, learned to fight bulls from the great bullfighter, Rex Dunn. Andy resides in Ardmore, OK with his wife Robyn and son Zane. Robyn is an ER nurse and barrel racer and Andy also works as a real estate agent when home.
OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bill Pearson, Jan Pearson, Andy Burelle
184 Pearson Ranch Rd.
Gainesville, MO 65655
CEO Advisory Board:
LaDale Young – Bertram, TX
Joshua Wilber – Ava, MO
Lacey Johnson – Mtn. Grove, MO
Gene Bryan – Bail, AZ
Mark D. Palmer, JD, CFRE – Salt Lake City, UT
Sandy Pantlik – Oklahoma City, OK
184 Pearson Ranch Rd.
Gainesville, MO 65655
Rod Hartness – Pawhuska, OK
Andy Burelle – Ardmore, OK
Jan Pearson – Gainesville, MO
Randa Depew – Canyon, TX
Board of Directors:
Cord McCoy – Tupelo, OK
Jet McCoy – Ada, OK
Clifford Chastine – Lexington, OK